Are you a doctor, surgeon, physiotherapist or a pharmacist?
The healthcare profession faces many complex, industry-specific accounting and tax issues, and it is now more important than ever to have in place robust systems for managing both your finances and your practice.
BPC Chandarana + Co have worked with a variety of healthcare professionals, including GPs, surgeons, physiotherapists and pharmacies.
We have the experience and the expertise to meet your needs, including an understanding of areas such as NHS reimbursements; accounting for income from various sources (including private work and hospital PAYE work); partnership arrangements and specialist tax planning issues.
We also offer expert advice in the following areas:
- Preparation of business and personal accounts
- Setting up a new practice
- Considering incorporation
- Developing your practice
- National Insurance Contributions
- Business expense advice
- Claiming the relevant benefits and allowances
- Employment-related issues
- Personal financial planning, including inheritance tax strategies
- Retirement and pension planning.
Our proactive advice can help to minimise your tax liability and maximise your wealth. Call us today for further assistance.